Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Science of the Purse

Last weekend when I was on my trip to ATL, one of my friends amazed me by having everything you would need in your purse. I find this amazing because a) I don't carry a purse b) I am not an organized person c) I am not really into carrying heavy things. BUT this past weekend I was convinced that I need to change this because yesterday I needed eye drops, a pen, chapstick, paper, gum, and Rigby's leash. This could all be solved by the power of the purse, or "purse science." I also believe it makes you  feel more secure when you go places, knowing that all you need is just within reach!

So I am on the hunt to check off my list of items that would complete the science:

pen
notepad
eyedrops
chapstick
phone charger/car charger
gum
advil/midol/tylenol
headphones
emergency kit -bandaids/tampons/neosporin
lotion
on-the-go makeup kit
iphone holder
stamps
dog food/dog treats
poop bags

these are all of the daily things that I think I would need- now to find a purse big enough. In the meantime, I stumbled upon an etsy shop that sells purse organizers and they look great!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DivideAndConquer/sold?ref=shopinfo_sales_leftnav

No comments:

Post a Comment