Monday, March 11, 2013

RELEVANT MAGAZINE: What to know at 25ish

The amount of reading I do after college is an embarrassment. To remedy that, I have been trying to find online publications that relate to the stage of life I am in, or just sound words of wisdom. RELEVANT magazine seems to do the trick. The guest writers combined with the staff present various topics of faith, life, God, dating/relationships and music. 

I have read a few articles to date that are good-reads: 3 things to know before marriage, women in the church, and the one I am posting today. RELEVANT is a magazine I recommend if you are interested in the current thoughts about any of these topics. 

The reason I chose to feature this one today stems from this constant state of discontent that we both feel, [Ross and I] about aging; about careers; about finances. The author makes some valid and telling points I think, for all stages of life.

It's worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment